Each year, it is our goal to provide a monetary award to graduating seniors in the Chicagoland area who are planning to pursue a post-secondary education. Our goal is to assist students in gaining access to a quality post-secondary education that will ultimately lead them down the pathway of success.
1. Assist students with developing concrete college and career plans to pursue upon completing high school.
2. To assist students with building a positive self-image that will reduce the number of students failing to pursue post-secondary options because of self-doubt, low self-esteem, self-identify issues or social-emotional
3. To develop relationships within students and serve as mentors that will encourage spiritual growth.
4. To award academic scholarships to students that meet eligibility requirements.
1. Students must be a senior in high school in the Chicagoland area.
2. At the time of enrollment within the program, students must have at least a 18 on the American College Test (ACT) exam or have otherwise demonstrated academic excellence.
3. Students must fully complete a scholarship application which shall include official transcripts, answers to essay questions and an in-person interview.
Ready to apply? Click here to begin your application!